Hi Andres,

We have several software projects we're working on which are all
hosted on AppEngine. It's business software, like chat, feedback
management, CRM software, appointment taking, and more.  I'm sure we
can give you free use of the software for some mutually beneficial
time period.

Ideally, this credit should go to a good non-profit. But if not, feel
free to contact me.

Thanks,
James