"1. I have never viewed myself as a Cloud Flare Competitor. We built a
Product because Cloud Flare F***ED so many bloggers and local
businesses
that we needed something that they could use as a stop gap until they
could
move to infrastructure that worked. "

Umm...your product isn't competitive?

"> 2. BULL CRAP"
Prove something valid? Or something that wasn't resolved?

"> 3. "Infrequently" yeah... When your site get delisted it makes you
feel
> better that it only happens once every 100 days."
There are tons of reasons that a site could get delisted from Google,
using CloudFlare or not. To assume that we're the cause because they
are on CloudFlare is flawed logic. I also explained the Google
crawling from new IPs that could cause a temporary issue.

"> I should encourage people to use Cloud Flare because it typically
was very
> good for getting me SEO business."

Yes, you should. Please do.

" I wouldn't Piss on a Cloud Flare