Hi all,
   I have done a test by JavaMail as following.
1. send email with attachment to any email address=> success and increase
the quota of Recipients Emailed
2. .change the recipient to admins from step 1 =>
fail.Exception:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Bad Request: Admin message exceeds size limits
3. remove the attachment from step 2.=> Success and increase the quota of
admins emailed.

*Could I conclude that Email to admins with attachments is forbidden?*
I don't see any document about that.

Larry於 2012年5月18日星期五UTC+8下午12時38分42秒寫道: