Hey there

I'm deeply in love with Python AppEngine.

Here is an idea I had.It would be really cool to
call the Javascript V8 from Python.
Specifically this library: http://code.google.com/p/pyv8/

Here is a an example why this would be super cool:

You could expose the MapReduce Library to Javascript.

Imagine you have a lot of data and your users would like it to
query it over a web interface. They could just write a JS
Mapper function and run a mapreduce over the server
side stored data. This would be genius :)

Are there any plans for something like this, or does it
sound like something that the AppEngine team would
be interested in?

Cheers,
-Andrin