Now for a related app I get:

  Billing Administrator: None
  Since the last billing adminstrator had a payment fail, there isn't a
  billing administrator.

I don't even know whom to contact. While there is an email address
listed, <appengine_updated_pric...@google.com>, it is neither
appropriate nor is it properly maintained (my experience). Here is what
Gregory D'alesandre <gr...@google.com> wrote in this group on Wed, Mar
28, 2012 at 5:48 PM:

  That email address was intended for questions related to the
  transition into the new pricing model and will be decommissioned soon.
  As Jeff stated (accurately), we don't staff any product support up to
  the point where they can respond to every email from every customer,
  whether or not that is a mistake can certainly be debated but that is
  in essence the Google policy.

So, what can I do to get billing going?