I've noticed a few critical memory errors in the past 24 hours that can't
be explained by actually memory usage of the request (I'm also noticed a
few that could be).  The most recent one was in our two line ping response.

Anyone else seeing more memory errors?  It looks to me like either google
has turned the dial a bit tighter or there's a memory leak in the
infrastructure somewhere.

thanks.