I added some documents to an index, and when I try to reach it using
administrator console, I got this error: " Temporary error retrieving
documents." I get this error well over a week now.

The issue is that I can add documents to the index, it works just fine. But
when I try to make a simple query on this index I got something like this:

com.google.appengine.api.search.SearchException
        at com.google.appengine.api.search.IndexImpl$3.wrap(IndexImpl.java:277)
        at com.google.appengine.api.search.IndexImpl$3.wrap(IndexImpl.java:264)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.utils.FutureWrapper.wrapAndCache(FutureWrapper.java:57)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.utils.FutureWrapper.get(FutureWrapper.java:98)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.search.FutureHelper.getInternal(FutureHelper.java:74)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.search.FutureHelper.quietGet(FutureHelper.java:33)
        at com.google.appengine.api.search.IndexImpl.search(IndexImpl.java:390)

I also posted this issue StackOverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10675996/temporary-error-retrieving-documents-in-full-text-search)
 so if you have any idea about how to solve this issue, feel free to post here
or there. Thanks for your help.