We're a non-Premier account holder on appengine. We've experienced a couple
of episodes where we consistently get 500 errors for about a day and then
things clear up. During these episodes (one is happening now), we check the
Google
Group <https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/google-appengine>,
the System Status page <http://code.google.com/status/appengine>, and Stack
Overflow <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-app-engine>, but
nothing is ever mentioned while we're experiencing the problems. After the
fact, we sometimes see a mention that Google was experiencing some problems
around the same time we were (I forget where I saw this mentioned, though).

There doesn't appear to be anywhere to ask if others are experiencing
problems except perhaps in the Google Group. The group seems to have a very
low volume of traffic and seems almost unused.

The real questions are these: Is there any way to get support from Google
without having a premier account? Is there any way to ask if Google is
experiencing issues that might be affecting our app(s). Is there any way to
ask others if they are experiencing similar problems.

I've looked and looked, but can't find any place to get this kind of
information. Is it hiding in plain sight? Any help finding it is very
welcome.