On cold start, my GAE/J may crash on Oauth2 URL fetch process due to
com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException: 500.
(ms=6558 cpu_ms=163). Since ms > 6000, scheduler terminate my process.
It is always will be fine, I request the same request again. So my
thinking is there are too many jar files that take long time to load.
Will it be help if I use ProGuard to optimized my code? Is anybody
successful with ProGuard on GAE?