+1

Hi Ikan,

It's been over a year now that you posted this and we are still desperatly
waiting for this. Is there anything new?
Not only is it an annoyance, but for small companies in Europe, it also
increases the costs drastically: the bank charges for USD payments in % but
there is a minimum, so that small operations become more pricey.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Yann