Hi Camila,

Please go to the Admin Console and check the logs at:
https://appengine.google.com/dashboard?app_id=YOUR_APP_ID

Check the "Logs" menu on the left side.

Please consider asking questions on StackOverflow at:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-app-engine

-- Takashi

Takashi Matsuo | Developer Advocate | tmat...@google.com