yes, I'm experiencing massive latencies and timeouts  M/S datastore too.

This is at least the third time its happened in the last few months, AT THE
SAME TIME ON A FRIDAY.

Googlers, WHATEVER you're doing, or NOT DOING, at this time, please stop!

Its end of day, end of week for us here in Europe, so very bad time to be
down.

www.bikeshopmanager.com