Dear All,
as per my experience (in IT) GAE is ever simplest to deployed than any
other. Its does takes hardly 20-30 seconds whether its on python or java.

Dear Swapnil,
Better is to deploy whole project because while deploying on GAE, GAE
clones all static and application files then it compiles it. if any change
file it finds in the files with older version then it does loaded into the
new version.