I send this contribution but don't display it. Time rag? Error? Once more I
question after discussions. (Sorry if duplicate discussion)

Hi, I've started GAE in some days ago.
I programmed a app of GAE/P, then I upload the app and I can see my app in
http://app-id.appspot.com/.

O.K., next I tried adding custom domain for the app by following steps:

1. open GAE dashboard "Applicatioin Settings" and click Add Domain.
"Add Domain".
Note: This is not a subdomain I typed. and the naked domain already
registered Google Apps to use some service Gmail etc. In Google Apps,
"testdomain.com" is primary domain. I have no secondaries. I logged in to
Google.com by "adminn...@testdomain.com" which is administrated by Google
Apps as was said when doing Step 2.
3. redirected to Google Apps page
"https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/testdomain.com/AddAppEngineService?appId=app-id";.

And I checked "Agree". Now, I pushed button "Activate this service". But to
find display same page
"https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/testdomain.com/AddAppEngineService"; (only
one different thing after pushed activate button, this url is missing query
of appId).

The step3 makes infinity loop. I pushed pushed pushed the buttons, to find
that the thing impossible to add my domain.

Note: Of course I tried adding domain from Google Apps menu, that means: to
access Google Apps and open
"https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/testdomain.com/SelectServices";, and type
app-id. It couldn't.
Goole Apps's interface modes both "Next Generation Release", "Current
Release" also couldn't.

However, I found some exceptional instances. Some of no own domain typed in
Step 2 can go through adding, then I was able to add other people's domain.
The other's domains is like that: in case of, published application to
internet, and the service's domain is app-id.appspot.com. I know other's
app-id, I could test it. But as I thought my domain couldn't now.

Same problem discussed in this forum recently:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/google-appengine/hvyDZekPIyc
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/google-appengine-java/17CnIRhV2NA/jq4ws7aCDBkJ

Someone help me to solve this problem.

Thanks.