Hey, I don't know how to check logs to determine which request causes the
instance to spin up. I don't think I have any web.xml file, cause I didn't
upload any. My app.yaml files contains:

application: MyApplicationName
version: 1
runtime: python
api_version: 1

handlers:
- url: /(.*\.(gif|png|jpg|ico|js|css|pdf))
  static_files: \1
  upload: (.*\.(gif|png|jpg|ico|js|css|pdf))

- url: .*
  script: main.py

Does using cache minimize instance hours? If so, how can I use cache?

Thanks,
Apra B