Hi Takashi,

I will make this changes to my app (named tasks, set retry count to task
queue)

I have a task (Task1) which adds another task (Task2) but I am  doing this
in a transaction, with a retry limit of 10. (It is not self creating task).
Task1 execution code si surrounding by try catch so if it fails it is not
recreated (it just logs the error). In this case it shouldn't create so
many tasks...

Thanks for the answer, with your advices your situation shouldn't happen.

joi, 21 iunie 2012, 16:31:14 UTC+3, Takashi Matsuo (Google) a scris: