On Monday, 25 June 2012 12:15:08 UTC+12, Cayden Meyer wrote:

> Hi Emanuele,
>
> Can you explain what you mean by this statement from your previous post?
>
>> https has started working for us last week on a custom domain, although
>> with a certificate error.

I've noticed that https://www.ourdomain.com is now working.
Browsers warn us that the certificate is issued by google.com and not by
ourdomain.com. So if accept that exception and go on it works fine. Please
don't take it away...

> I had request to be included in the trial but had not notification of
>> that.

Sorry about my English :-)
I had submitted a request to be added to the https trial but have never
received an invitation.