Hi Pamela-

I have not heard any similar issues for now, and there was no outage
at that time period.
I found that the instance which had continuously threw that exception
initially encountered DeadlineExceededError.

Could you tell me how you're handling exceptions? There might be a
culprit that caused that instance got into the weird state.

-- Takashi

Takashi Matsuo | Developer Advocate | tmat...@google.com