I am trying to create datastore-objects dynamically (in Python). I know I
can use the Expando model - and want to checkif there is a better option
(not complex frameworks).

So a user will mention that a object name and a datastore object is
declared by the user through a UI. The field types are selected on the
UI... and then the object is created (so to speak)..The actual
datastore-entity would be created after a insert-operation occurs.

Example pseudo-code like I found in Java option... but really don't want to
go java way

// A program would know the strings(objectnames/attribute details)... and
in that case, the values will be  accessed as:
e = Entity('Book')   /// Entity could be a custom python class
e['recordid'] = 'uniquerecordid';
e['name']='some name'
e['description']='some description'

e.put() // adds or updates -- update based on recordid
e.get('uniquerecordid') // returns the record
e.delete() /// deletes the record

// Additionally, I also want coders to be able to write classes using the
newly created entity names - May be just dynamically generate  Book class

b = Book()
b.name = 'some book name'
b.put()

Thanks,