GoogleAppEngineLauncher version 1.7.0

I'm trying to develop a service in which users can upload json files.

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
> import os, cgi
> import cgitb; cgitb.enable()
> import logging
> from handler import Handler

class Upload(Handler):
>     def get(self):
>         self.render('upload.html')
>     def post(self):
>         form = cgi.FieldStorage()
>         fileitem = form['filejson']
>         logging.error(fileitem)
>         if fileitem.filename:
>             logging.error('uploaded')
>             fn = os.path.basename(fileitem.filename)
>             open('files/' + fn, 'wb').write(fileitem.file.read())
>             message = 'The file "' + fn + '" was uploaded successfully'
>         else:
>             logging.error('upload failed')
>             message = 'No file was uploaded'

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="_upload" method="post">
> btn-primary"></p>
> </form>

 Handler class works fine.  But this code raises an error,

 File "/Users/ishidasouichi/Dropbox/AppEngine/worddata/upload.py", line 16, in
post
    fileitem = form['filejson']
  File "/usr/local/Cellar/python/2.7.3/lib/python2.7/cgi.py", line 541, in
__getitem__
    raise KeyError, key
KeyError: 'filejson'

I have searched the web but could not find relevant resolutions to this
problem.

Can anyone tell me where the problem is?