Have has some issues come in from users of my app hosted on appspot.com
reporting email delivery failure with the following message:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 rejected content, black listed
appogee-hub.appspot.com by dbl.spamhaus.org. #762 #895

And here, it is reported as being on domain black list
http://www.spamhaus.org/dbl/removal/record/appspot.com.

Our app includes a logo in our users email signatures. The logo is hosted
on app engine. These users can not send emails at the moment, without
removing the logo from the signature (or hosting it elsewhere).