I have a bit unusual trouble: some time ago I was supposed to work for a
small company and have made a Google account as a representative of that
company. Also, I verified that account for Google AppEngine with my own
cell phone number. After that, I declined the offer of the company, and did
not use the account created in Google (I even forgot my user name and
password from it). Now I want to use Google AppEngine from my own account
for my own purposes, but my phone number is locked to another account,
which I do not have access. How can I release my phone number (even with
the removal of the previous account, because it absolutely is not used) for
later use with my own account? In other words, how can I get a security
code to my phone to remove the previous account, or unlink my number from
it, if I even can't remember it's name?