We have a Windows 7 Task Tray application that needs to access services in
our Google App Engine application, and we are having difficulty making the
OAuth connection between them work.  To debug the problem we are trying to
use the Google OAuth 1.0 Playground
page<http://googlecodesamples.com/oauth_playground/index.php>.
 But when we enter the name of our server as the "Scope" we always get an
"Invalid scope error.  If we choose any of the provided scope values we get
the OAuth access token but are unable to use it to access our service.

Can anyone help with this?  How should the parameters be set on the Google
OAuth Playground page to successfully access a Google App Engine
application via OAuth?