Hi all,

I have somewhat wierd memcache stats. As I understood from reading the docs
memcache size grows with the traffic of your app. However in practice I
don't see that, quite the opposite actually. I have 2 apps, one is for
development (almost zero traffic) and the other one is live (5-30 requests
per seconds depending on time of the day). The dev app has 128Mb of cache
and items many hours old, the live app has only about 25Mb of cache and
oldest item is only 2 minutes. I'm not setting expiration to cached values,
so they are pushed out by memcache, almost all of the caching is handled by
Objectify (@Cached annotation on entities). Any bits of wisdom what can I
do to increase the cache size or is it normal?

cheers,
Aleksei