Instead of whitelisting your IPs Fix your Proxy.  Google is not the only
place with these issues. Don't lie about the IP the request is on behalf of,
don't create IPs that don't exist or are in unassigned ranges. Don't try to
piggy back session headers that aren't from the same session. Google smacks
you for a reason.  Band-aiding is what causes your users to get de-listed,
de-ranked, and have very bad days.

I don't have to read minds. I can see the headers, and I have helped LOTS of
customers after CF ruined their lives.

It's still Brandon, but I put Drake on because I get so much spam from bots
scraping lists.