Well I tried this by testing user agent but it passes the test and the page
loads correctly, which it shouldn't in this example.
Am I meant to pass 'app' as such? I am not sure of this parameter.

Here is my code
from webob import Response

class AntiCurlMiddleware(object):
    def __init__(self, app):
        self.app = app

    def __call__(self, environ, start_response):
        ua = os.environ.get('HTTP_USER_AGENT', "unknown")
sindex = string.find(ua,'Win',0)
if sindex > 0:
      resp = Response('Too many requests!')
      resp.status_code = 423
      return resp(environ, start_response)
        return self.app(environ, start_response)

def webapp_add_wsgi_middleware(app):
    return AntiCurlMiddlewarey(app)