From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Emanuele Ziglioli
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:44 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [google-appengine] Is "Google Apps for your Domain going away
and what's the impact for GAE users?

Thanks Brandon,

I haven't hears or seen anyone else commenting on "Apps for your Team".

So from my understanding, "Apps for your Team" was a way to use a non-gmail
account for accessing some Google Services.

Those non-google accounts @mydomain.com were considered "conflict accounts"
the minute one would claim "mydomain.com" on Google Apps.

Now Google is saying they're not allowing any more the ability of using non
Gmail domains   for Google Apps *unless* "mydomain.com" is setup for Google
Apps for your Business, Education, etc.

What's not clearly stated by Google is whether Google Apps for your Business
is still free for less than 25 users. In fact when you setup Google Apps,
you need to look for that option.