it looks really good.

I've used the evaluation of AppWrench and have found very useful the
ability to edit both local and remote store. I find painful you can't add
fields to an existing entity from the official web console (or can you?).

Haven't been able to run the profiler but I'd love to have tools like
AppWrench in order to profile memory usage and other parameters that are
unique to the GAE's production environment and that are not currently
covered by AppStats.
Although, that'd be outside the focus of your project I suspect.