On August 10th, some App Engine applications' usage reports incorrectly
reported Datastore storage. Affected applications would have seen twice the
expected amount of Datastore storage on their daily usage reports, which
may also have been reflected in their weekly bills. The root cause of the
issue has been resolved, and we are currently in the process of issuing
credits to affected applications to offset the error. We apologize for any
confusion this issue may have caused, if you have any questions please do
not hesitate to contact
us<http://support.google.com/code/bin/request.py?contact_type=cloud_platform_billing>
.

Regards,