We recently launched our web app survey to gain more insight in current web app
and app development trends. We would be excited if you guys could take 5
minutes and head over to the form and fill out a fee questions. As our thank
you, please leave your email address at the end of the survey and we will send
you a complimentary copy of the resulting whitepaper with the results of the
survey, which will give you an overview of web application development trends
happening right now and what technologies are important to other developers,
which will hopefully assist you in your ongoing developer efforts. Thank you
for your participation! -Wolfgang

You can find the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFBWTS14cUR1QlNXQVpGbXMyMk50TWc6MQ#gid=0