I'm using SDK 1.6.5 and I'm currently unable to use JSTL tags because I get
the following error:
The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core  cannot be resolved in
either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

I took a look at the jars included in the SDK and I cannot find any
reference to JSTL. In eclipse, If I look for the Type (Command+Shift+T) It
cannot find any reference to IfTag and ForEachTag classes, which are part
of the jstl jar.

According to the docs, jstl should be included by default in the SDK. Any
idea where those classes are located?

Att,
Gabriel MirĂ³