I am trying to get the schema for one of my search indexes (using the full text
search api) and i get this error: "Index with incorrect namespace received". I
am doing the following code in a NON global namespace:

NamespaceManager.set("blah");

ListIndexesResponse response =
SearchServiceFactory.getSearchService().listIndexes(
    ListIndexesRequest.newBuilder().setSchemaFetched(true).build());

// List out elements of each Schema
for (Index index : response) {
    Schema schema = index.getSchema();
    for (String fieldName : schema.getFieldNames()) {
        List<FieldType> typesForField = schema.getFieldTypes(fieldName);
    }
}

Anyone know what the deal is?