I am a programmer and do coding over C,C++,HTML & Python.
I am never exposed to internet side as In server side of programming.
I would Like to explore the server SIde By starting to Deploy My Python
Script Over GAE.
Can Some One guide me How to Start.
I have made small hello world and other apps and tested on GAE over my pc
But When I use third party  module It shows error 500.
I would Like to Know Following :-

1>Were can I get the Best documentation to learn Step By Step
2>My scripts are using Beautifulsoup mechanize etc to scrape data from
Websites with No user interaction and no html only it scraps data and Sends
me Email.
3>How Can I start The process and where can I learn all of this.

Thanks In advance