Hello,
I have a function that takes a user image upload and saves both the blob
key and a serving URL. After upgrading to 1.7.1, I now get an error trying
to save the updated entity to the datastore. The property pictures is an
ndb.StringProperty(repeated=True, indexed=False) and the property
picture_keys is an ndb.BlobKeyProperty(repeated=True) where the former will
hold the image serving URLs for the blob keys in the latter. In a
transaction, I read the uploaded file and generate a serving URL and save
the blob key and the serving URL. This worked last night before upgrading
to 1.7.1, but now I get an error on:

    article.pictures.append(get_serving_url(blob_info.key()))

AttributeError: 'Entity' object has no attribute '_to_pb'

Without fail on the development server, this line now generates that error.
Was there a change to the API and I should be doing something differently?
If so, what?

Thanks,
Richard