Same problem here. We have invested a lot of time (=money) into Conversion
API.
So I am very frustrated and need to find a replacement.
>From what I can tell App Engine has been using Princexml for the conversion.
Unfortunately this will not run on App Engine and costs a lot of €€€$$$.
So I'm basically lost right now.
Any suggestions?
The Conversion API worked perfectly fine for us :-(

Daniel