I'm looking at migrating to HRD and I use the blob store.  In my datastore
I have one Kind of entity that stores a blob key as one of the fields in
the Entity. I see that the HRD migration warns about blob keys stored in
"serialized form." Pardon my ignorance, but are my blob keys that I
mentioned stored in serialized form? Quotation from the documentation &
example of my blob key in the Entity (highlighted yellow) below.

Thanks,
Phil

*Warning from the HRD Migration:*

If your application has blob data in Blobstore, you need to migrate that
blob data as well. Check the checkbox labeled *Migrate Blobstore Data*. The
blobs will be copied and given new blob keys in the new application, and
the Datastore will be updated with the new blob keys. (However, any blob
keys stored in serialized form within the Datastore will *not* be migrated;
see Migrating Serialized Blob
Keys<https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/adminconsole/migration#Migrating_Serialized_Blob_Keys>,
below, for more information.)

*Example of my datastore from the datastore viewer:*
ID/NamecompletecouponKeydatedealIDdealVariantfraudulentnumSoldppemailprice
purchasesolduidverifiedaddress1address2charitycityfullnamestatezipid=174125<https://appengine.google.com/datastore/edit?app_id=coupflipsite&version_id=3.361250345819739095&key=agxjb3VwZmxpcHNpdGVyEwsSC1RyYW5zYWN0aW9uGK3QCgw>
True
AMIfv95dj6WTPGjP8P38yQrSmjbPs6eqWCFpvafA0Y9KoROcostO8OiHMWOwZKFfqmNwfi2s9pXyK7Bz8cOIG-CSPnv-T9r0ac9Fn_c5carOHrpRBxFz-Pm3zcI4j93-MDHssxDpC6PdnKY5P3Dr66BrGLHWqoBNzQ
View
blob<https://appengine.google.com/blobstore/detail?app_id=coupflipsite&key=AMIfv95dj6WTPGjP8P38yQrSmjbPs6eqWCFpvafA0Y9KoROcostO8OiHMWOwZKFfqmNwfi2s9pXyK7Bz8cOIG-CSPnv-T9r0ac9Fn_c5carOHrpRBxFz-Pm3zcI4j93-MDHssxDpC6PdnKY5P3Dr66BrGLHWqoBNzQ>
2012-01-23 05:19:04.658000asdf0False1asdf@asdf.com4.0FalseTrue10709668True