Did anyone else see unexpected 503s for their application yesterday? Only
1/2 of my applications were affected. I made no code changes to my site in
the last two weeks, saw a 1-3 hour outage yesterday only in
multipart/form-data POSTs to one of my blobstore upload handlers. Quota was
not an issue and my dashboard shows no quota denials. I also didn't see the
503s in my logs, but did see other traffic from the same hosts. Changing
nothing in my application, the 503s went away on their own after some time.

Was there a Blobstore outage yesterday? Is there a page which lists know
outages with start/end times? The service status page shows 100% uptime
over the last 7 days, which seems to indicate that no one noticed. Is
anyone from GAE SRE willing to investigate?

Thanks!
Jeff