Hi George,

I've just checked your app and found the 6 indexes in question are in
'Serving' status. I think you're good to go now.

Currently the index building is done by a common batch job in the
background, not by a dedicated job for a single application, so sometimes
it can take longer than you expect especially you assume the job is
dedicated to your app.

-- Takashi

Takashi Matsuo | Developers Advocate | tmat...@google.com