Our app currently uses master/slave datastore and we decided to migrate to
HRD.
We've used the app as a game server for kind of long time, and it'll take
very long time to migrate.

The problem is,
I read that the hrd migration process will use mapreduce and We're now
using mapreduce functions
to do test for the next update of our game. We can't stop or delay the game
service cause of migration.
Is it okay to use mapreduce in our app while the migration is being done?
If the migration's mapreduce affect the mapreduce in the server script, we
have to consider the delay of the migration.

Regards,
HyeonJe