Stick to a blog. Give it a friendly URL. Have an RSS feed.

The fact that it is multiple products makes it even less appealing to
friend.  You are asking us to "Friend" a group of products that could expand
to products we don't use, may never use and have our information shared with
those product groups.  This raises the signal to noise ratio, hurts our
personal privacy, and is generally not a happy thing.

Do it right. Post hang out announcements to the Lists for the products, Let
people subscribe to you on Youtube. Air the hangouts on Youtube, moderate
the questions and answers there, (and the hangout and the IRC and the
twitter, and the... )  Are you seeing why this is a convoluted mess?  To get
support I now have to be on 10 platforms and track you on each to know when
I can get support.

More support in more places = Less support that is harder to find, track,
and respond to.

When there was one place for each product support was good. It has gone
downhill every time a new thing was added.