I mean that I create a web application project from Eclipse, then add my
code for calling the webservice. When I run in local, It works however on
server I got the above exception. But I didn't add any of my jar in the
projet. I only use the one of Google App Enfin.

Could you tell me where is the tutorial SOAP that you're talking about?