Hi,

405 is method not allowed, which indicates that you have POST only
handler(could be PUT, DELETE or whatever only) and the warmup request were
handled by that handler. The response code must be 2xx or 404 for warmup
requests to work correctly.

Takashi Matsuo | Developers Advocate | tmat...@google.com