Hi,
We are currently using the Java Files API to store generated files in
Google Cloud Storage. When we try to store 'larger' (1 to 15MB) generated
reports (CSV and Excel) or backups of a namespace in the Datastore (stored
as JSON text) we always end up with corrupt files. For example when writing
something like 'ABCDEFG', we end up with 'ABCDEAB'.
When we switch to Blobstore this all works fine again. I know the Java
Files API to Google Cloud Storage is 'experimental', but I was hoping this
functionality would work. Is this maybe a known issue?
PS: The main reason to prefer GCS over Blobstore is the lack of support for
namespaces in Blobstore. With GCS we can create a bucket per namespace.
Thanks