Hello,

I am happy to announce that we open sourced aeta, the App Engine Test
Appendix. aeta is a tool for running tests on your Python App Engine
application.  It was created at Google and is used to run many of our own
tests.  It features both a web interface and a command-line interface to
run tests.

Code and documentation are available at http://code.google.com/p/aeta/.

We also set up a group at https://groups.google.com/group/appengine-aeta.
If you have questions, suggestions or other issues you want to talk about,
don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Jacob