Thanks Takashi and everyone on the GAE team.

It's great to see how many bugfixes you squeezed in, and I'd like to
applaud the effort!  Keep it up. Shiny new toys get people more excited and
are probably harder to justify to certain stakeholders, but as a customer I
can sleep a lot better at night knowing that quality is high on your
agenda. Releases like this give me the confidence I need to be recommending
GAE to others again. So kudos to you all for such a boring yet bold
release! :)

Cheers,
Per