Hi,
i've got a GWT app deployed on App Enigne more than a year ago.
Everything is working fine with this app, you can see it here:
http://6.flag-designer.appspot.com

Now after a long time i came back to redo some development on the app.
I only did minor cosmetic changes to the code, basically only strings that
changed.
Since my PC system changed, i reinstalled about everything from Eclipse to
GWT and plugin with the latest versions of each.
Now the problem is, i got everything back up and running on local
development mode, but once i deploy everything on App Engine (as a new
version), it always gives me an RPC failure for any AsyncCallback.
See http://7.flag-designer.appspot.com .

Since it works all well in the local dev mode, i wonder what i can do to
debug this issue?

I might mention that since GAE complained about a missing <threadsafe>
specification in appengine-web.xml, i tried both with
The result is the same.

Thanks a lot,
Lars R.