couple of things that i would like to report :)

1) about 10 hours after uploading gaecms to my appengine ac, the appengine
free quota for "frontend instance hours" was filled and site was no longer
accessable rest of that day, my site gets about 100 hits a day and was up
for nearly a year with no such quota problem.

this is not a blame, i just report what happened. :)

2) when a "is private" page tried to accessed, site shows confusing errors,
it would be better to redirect "access denied" errors to a user-specified
page.

thanks for great GAE-CMS!