Could you create additional loopback adapters and bind to the different
interfaces with two instances of the dev app server and specify which local
loopback adapter (via IP address) to make the calls to to talk to the other
version? This sounds like it might be more trouble than just using
different ports though.

-Robert

Sent from my Android device