I recently launched the pre-built WebPutty python app on my GAE account.

When I access it locally, via localhost on port 8080 I can use the app
without any problems.

But when I try to access the app via myappid.appspot.com  (replacing
"myappid" with the real id for my app) all I get is an error message, it
wont work.

Here is the error log it generates:

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named werkzeug.exceptions
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/s~luxtestapp/1.362961371398572766/bootstrap.py",
line 19, in <module>
    from app import create_app
  File
"/base/data/home/apps/s~luxtestapp/1.362961371398572766/app/__init__.py", line
10, in <module>
    from flask import Flask
  File
"/base/data/home/apps/s~luxtestapp/1.362961371398572766/flask/__init__.py",
line 17, in <module>
    from werkzeug.exceptions import abort

I don't know too much about the application, because I just downloaded and
deployed it, I didn't built it. But from what I can gather, it uses Flask
instead of webapp2. I tried copying the "flask" folder from
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages into the applications directory. But that didn't
solve it.

Any one know what is going wrong? And how to fix it?

I just need my appspot URL to work.

P.S. - I dunno if this matters, but I installed and use Python 2.7, but I think
WebPutty may be built to use Python 2.5. When I open up my GAE Dashboard, it
tells me the instance of my app is running python 2.5 and  I can migrate it to
use python 2.7. I don't know if that would have anything to do with the problem
I am getting.