I know it's not an officially supported platform, but has anyone tried
playing around with the App Engine dev server on PyPy? Its JIT should make
the dev server much faster than when running on cpython. With a bit of
tinkering, I can get it to start up, but I quickly get the following
exception whenever I try request a page on the dev server:

File "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools\dev_appserver_import_hook.py",

line 1606, in FindModuleRestricted
    raise import_error
ImportError: Access to module file denied: c:\PyPy19\lib_pypy\_functools.py

The _functools.py file exists on my machine and is readable.  Any idea why
it's broken?